Are you passionate about doing HR differently?
Are you looking to make a bold career move?
Are you looking for some inspiration and a fresh perspective?
You’re not alone. And we’re here to help.
Along with some new allies. And some new thinking.
- Acknowledge and release stress from the ongoing global pandemic
- Get inspired about the work you do, and the impact you have
- Discover and embrace new HR thinking
- Get clarity on the kind of HR leader you are, or want to be
- Strengthen business and marketing knowledge and its integration into ongoing practice
- Understand the environment, skills and tools for high-impact HR
- Build networks and connections with like-minded HR professionals who can validate where you’re at, and where you’re heading
- Create pathways to breakthrough so positive HR change can happen and be sustainable
What to expect?
During this two-day HR Breakthrough Experience together we will explore personal profiles, ideas, concepts and practical tools.
The experience is a blend of personal, HR and business development.
We will actively build knowledge
About ourselves, human resources and business
We will enhance our critical skills
There is nothing ‘soft’ about our critical superpowers
We will definitely expand thinking
Tapping into global resources and sharing insights
We will make valuable connections
Meaningful ones, with people who inspire and support us
What is a game changer?
- A game-changer is an individual or team that significantly alters the way things are done as a whole.
- Game-changing individuals often use their personality traits and attitude to spark change.
- Leaders who are game-changers look for new HR approaches that enable organisational agility, innovation, productivity and teamwork.
- Becoming a game-changer requires time, determination, and the ability to ride out any uncertainties.
Does that sound like you?
Or, like many do you doubt your ability to be the game changer you desire to be…
Either way, the HR Breakthrough Experience is for you!
Reimagine HR wants our participants to feel comfortable, safe and confident to fully participate during your time with us in-person. So here are a few things to consider:
- If you get COVID-19 or are required to isolate due to being a close contact, your registration is fully transferable to the next HR Breakthrough Experience. You will be contacted to ensure your availability for the proposed dates.
- Under the current Mandatory Vaccination Directions from the WA State Government Quest South Perth requires visitors to be double vaccinated and you will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to joining us.
- We will ensure that safe physical distancing can be accommodated while seated at our venue. You can expect to be spaced out with room to swing a cat. Actually, please don’t bring your cat, Trina has allergies.
- Refreshment / Meal breaks will be hosted outside to reduce risks when not wearing masks (that is, when eating or drinking).
Email us at email@example.com if you have any queries or concerns you would like to discuss.
Copyright January 2022 | Trina Sunday | Reimagine HR