- What are some of the biggest challenges facing HR today, and how do you believe reimagining the field could help?
- How are traditional HR practices are failing modern organizations?
- How do you see the role of HR evolving in the coming years, and what do you believe will be the most important skills and competencies for HR professionals to possess?
About today’s episode:
Today I chat with Trina Sunday about how we can Reimagine HR!
Watch the youtube version here!
Trina and I are both ex corporate HR people. We share our experiences and discuss the below and soooooooo much more!
- What are some of the key principles that should guide HR professionals as they seek to reimagine the field, and how can they balance the needs of employees and employers in this process?
- Can you describe your vision of what the HR function should look like in the future? How will it differ from the traditional model?
- What are some examples of companies or organizations that you believe are doing an excellent job of reimagining HR, and what can we learn from their approaches?
- What are some of the potential risks or pitfalls that HR professionals should be aware of as they seek to reimagine the field?
- What role do you believe leadership plays in the success of HR initiatives, and how can leaders be better equipped to support HR teams?
- What advice would you give to someone who is interested in pursuing a career in HR, particularly in the context of reimagining the field?
- Trina’s practical tips and takeaways he has in relation to the above are fantastic!
- ·And listen in to Trina’s answer to my question: if you had a magic wand, what is one way you would change the workplace?
About today’s guest: Trina Sunday, Founder and CEO Reimagine HR
Trina has 25+ years experience working in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Marketing and Events Management. She’s worked in the UK, Asia and Australia and uses her unique experiences and networks to generate and apply new HR thinking. She loves working with HR teams and business leaders who want to do things differently. She has global perspectives and partnerships; a love of Cambodia, coffee and champagne; and through her business Reimagine HR is all about helping people to experience happiness and high performance at work.